Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV

When there is a new 50-inch TV comes, should help with some extra features, high image quality, so there's no real reason to be loaded for the next update year. Fortunately, manufacturers are trying to "Future Proof" models, so that users can take full advantage of their respective authors. In fact, Panasonic has jumped by members train in 3D in some of their best equipment VIERA models with 3D features. HDTV Panasonic TC-P50GT25 is the larger of the two models of the GT25 and has many impressive features that rank near the top model.

Features
3D capabilities are what separate the Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV of most other plasma displays. It must have a 3D view as the TC-P50GT25 to enjoy Blu-ray in 3D, which means that the experience of active glasses, which are purchased separately optimized. A player in 3-D Blu-ray must be connected via HDMI, but if no player available to all 3D programs that are transmitted to maximum effect can be appreciated. This, however, does not consider the 3D TV screen just as 5,000,000:1 Infinite Black plasma excellent standard. There are 3 HDMI ports for other devices to connect to this display.

    * 50″ Class Viera GT25 Series Full HD 3D 1080p Plasma
    * Full 3D HD
    * Infinite Black Panel
    * VIERA Cast™ WiFi w/ VideoPhone Capabilities
    * Energy Star Qualified

Specifications
    * Display Size (Diagonal) : 49.9 inches
    * Aspect Ratio : 16:9
    * Display Resolution : 1920×1080
    * Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
    * Aspect Control : Normal, Zoom, Full, Just, H-fill for TV/AV modes 4:3, Full for PC mode
    * Full HD 3D : Yes
    * THX Mode : Yes
    * 3D Color Management : Yes
    * 600Hz Sub-field Drive : Yes
    * HDMI Inputs: 3
    * Component Video Inputs: 2
    * Composite Video Inputs: 2
    * Speakers : 2
    * Dimensions: 30.3″W x 48.0″H x 3.5″D
    * Weight (w/out Stand): 57.3 lbs


User Reviews:
 Could this be the perfect TV, March 2, 2011. By Rac2873 (CT, USA)
“I went old Samsung DLP and it was time to replace my TV. I was with a weight of LCD vs LED. In fact, I put the house, and seeing him and hated him. He was bleeding very light scenes and not very dark gray, it looked black. So back to the drawing board.  I've heard horror stories about plasma in the past. So I hesitated, but I started to research and boy was I wrong.
Plasma is a technology than LCD and LED. So I went with this Panasonic. Plasma is better refresh rate of 600 Hz No motion blur what so ever and there is no soap opera effect you get with LCD and LED. Another problem with LCD and LED, is that their viewing angles are terrible. All you need is a large picture if you keep the image of the dead are. If you move 25 degrees from the center of the TV loses a lot of blacks and colors turn to gray. With a plasma can be 120 degrees from the center, and you lose any quality. There is something to see to believe. Let's talk about blacks. WOW! They are unreal, I have seen on Starz HD and Avatar of the dark room was as black as the night sky. No, what many bleed. I was in deep blacks and contrast and surprise. I can make a movie and be blown away by the picture. This TV whips my old Samsung DLP. My wife thought all HDTVs are created equal until I showed him on TV. I have yet to invest in 3D technology, but I have time, because I see all my Blu-ray to see them all again for the first time bin.
The thing about plasma is that the time to enter so whatever you for the first 100 hours is not necessary to break Vivid run. This TV used a THX calibration setting image. Adjust the brightness and contrast to less than 60 years and you're done. I have my brightness control 52 and 56, and it looks great. After the trial period, if you want to calibrate to go forward, but not before.
Believe me, if you buy this TV you in awe, and you'll love this TV. Remember, it's better because you have to break if I upgrade I Get Around to get the 3-D kits.
Oh, and one for the price of this TV will be 100,000 hours. And 30 years.”

No comments:

Post a Comment