Monday, April 25, 2011

Samsung LN40C530 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV



Technical Details

    * 10Wx2 audio output
    * Wide Color Enhancer
    * ConnectShare? Movie
    * 3 HDMI (ver 1.3), HDMI-CEC
    * 2 Components & PC input


User Reviews

Excellent LCD TV, May 6, 2010By Ian
"Did plenty of analysis on TVs before i made a decision to induce this one. wasn't excited regarding the 120hz TVs; don't just like the soap opera/camcorder motion. i used to be debating if I ought to get the net choices with the apps on the opposite models, however I even have a PS3 thus it wasnt value paying for the additional options. thus I got this 60hz LCD and that i don't have any regrets! the image this TV produces are wonderful, particularly on Blu Ray. I watched my New Zealand vacation videos on it and it very brings out the colours and makes my video look even additional movie like. Avatar appearance wonderful on it likewise. I got it for $640 and value each dime."

Great buy, April 11, 2011 By b-gat (Austin, TX United States)
"The picture and audio on this set are cherish higher-priced models, it's all the options I will imagine myself needing, and it's snazzy-looking. i exploit this for an HTPC set-up (I do not have cable, thus I simply watch Netflix streamed through a desktop computer tower, Blu-ray discs, and Hulu), and for gaming with my Xbox 360. it's all the ports i would like, and it appears to figure well with all my varied devices.A word on gaming: The sixty Hz refresh rate works well with my 360, thus i have never seen any lag time in controller input or maybe had to calibrate my Rock Band games, as I expected i'd. i am disappointed that the graphics do not very look a lot of or in the least higher to me on this TV than they did on my previous commonplace definition set (even when adjusting the console settings appropriately, and yes, i am using an HDMI cable), however i do not assume that is the TV's fault. I've tried the 360 on different HDTVs and been equally underwhelmed. In any case, it's nice to possess an enormous screen, and i am glad I did not have to fiddle around with the settings on the TV to create it work."

No comments:

Post a Comment